PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION & PAIN
"Physical therapy like no place else. They care about you as a whole and they make sure you leave feeling like you are on the right path to healing. Would not go anywhere else!"
What's Limiting You? Keeping You From the Things You Want to Do?
- Pelvic Pain, including pain with (or preventing) intimacy
- Urinary Incontinence/Leakage, Frequency, Urgency, IC, and IBS
- Pain during Pregnancy
- Post-partum issues including Diastasis, scar pain, back and SI pain, and not being able to return to "yourself"
- Vulvadynia, vestibulitis, vaginismus, and endometriosis pain
- Back, neck, and TMJ pain
Being told that you should simply NOT Lift, Laugh, Exericse, Jump, Run....LIVE, or are fearful of injury?
Perhaps you have been let down by a previous provider and are skeptical about finding help or what to do next?
Embody Physiotherapy is your Core & Pelvic Floor, Spine, and Pain Specialist;
We work with you to improve function, strength, balance, and mobility and to prevent future problems. In short, to meet your goals for whatever you want to be able to do. Don't be left out...contact us to learn how.
Advertisements and Social Media make it seem that Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (PFD) is common and normal. Common, yes. Normal, NOT. Download this questiannaire for more information.
Are you seeking solutions for Spine and Pelvic Floor concerns? Download our 6 Tips Sheet for some quick ideas:
EmbodyPhysio Yoga Therapy
You have been told "You should do Yoga" but worried about your ability, your pain, or your leakage? Or you would like to develop a practice but are not sure you have the strength or mobility? Yoga meets Healthcare with EmbodyPhysioYoga Therapy. Private therapeutic sessions includes assessment and interventions based on your evaluation findings to help you develop a specific yoga program for YOU, and to meet your goals. EmbodyPhysioYoga is a bridge between traditional PT and yoga, and helps you begin to link and connect body, mind, and environment.
EmbodyPhysio Yoga helps you create strong breath and energy, strength, mobility, balance, and confident movement options for all abilities and ages. No yoga experience? No problems! We help you build, learn, and change! Already attend yoga at a studio but would like to develop a stronger or different practice or learn to modify to meet your body? Great! We want you to be able to attend classes and have confidence in your ability and practice!
- Back, neck, and hip pain during pregnancy and postnatal
- Pelvic Ring, SI, and Pubic Symphysis pain
- Urinary Incontinence (leakage). Common but NOT normal, and we have solutions before and after birth
- Diastasis (DRA), abdominal, and core weakness. We guide you in your recovery and help you strengthen safely
- Episiotomy and C-Section scar mobility and pain
- Pelvic Floor and pelvic organ descent (prolapse)
- If you have questions regarding healthy pregnancy, fitness, and prevention, or are experiencing problems related to pregnancy, including DRA, pelvic ring/SI, and Back pain, contact us for answers and solutions. Please know that if you ahve been told that you are "fine", but you don't feel that way, we are here to help you RECOVER and RESTORE. firstname.lastname@example.org
PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION & PAIN
"The amount of time and attention spent on individual physiotherapy is phenomenal. Lots of strategies to handle your problems. Excellent resource for both men and women."
ACTIVITY, PERFORMANCE, AND LIFE
"I highly recommend Embody for anyone that has “tried PT before and it didn’t work”. The Embody approach is holistic and positive with an integration of science with clinical skills, experience, and the art and science of yoga therapy. I know that I have a healthcare partner that I trust to help me along my path of lifelong wellness."