PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION & PAIN
"Physical therapy like no place else. They care about you as a whole and they make sure you leave feeling like you are on the right path to healing. Would not go anywhere else!"
End 2018 Strong, Begin 2019 Healthy, Well, and SAVE!
December and January are often months that we do not put our own health first! Our gift to you:
- Book a Physical Therapy Evaluation or individual EmbodyPhysioYoga session AND 1 additional visit in Decemeber or January, receive a $25.00 savings on total.
- Book a Physical Therapy Evaluation or individual EmbodyPhysioYoga Session AND 2 additonal visits in dEcember and January, receive $50.00 savings on your total.
- Give the Gift of Health and Wellness to yourself or someone you love. Gift certificates are available in any amount, and may be used for PT and Wellness visits, EmbodyPhysioYoga Sessions, or for classes. Stop by, call, or email us to purchase certificates.
- Class Package Specials: Purchase a 10 class package, receive 1 class free.
Purchase a 20 class package, receive 3 classes free.
PHYSICAL THERAPY solutions for:
- Pelvic Pain in Women and Men
- Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction in Women and Men
- Pelvic Floor Problems in Children, Including Bedwetting, Daytime Leaks, Pain, and Constipation and Encopresis
- Back and Neck Pain and Headaches
- Joint Pain, Stiffness, and Weakness
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
- Bone Health and Osteoporosis
- Wellness and Prevention
- Diastasis, pregnancy, and post-partum recovery
We work with you to prevent issues, to limit decline, and to improve function, strength, balance, and mobility. In short, to meet your goals for whatever you want to be able to do.
Advertisements and Social Media make it seem that Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (PFD) is commonplace and normal. Common, yes. Normal, NO. This form may help you determine if you have PFD. If the answer is "yes", know that there are solutions.
EmbodyPhysio Yoga Therapy
Yoga meets Healthcare through Medical Therapeutic Yoga (MTY). Not simply Yoga Therapy; MTY includes assessment and interventions based on your evaluation findings to treat problems including:
- Pelvic Floor Problems, including incontinence, pain, and prolapse
- Spine, neck, and Joint problems
- Cancer-related issues
- GI dysfunction
- Postpartum recovery
- Prevention and general wellness
- Menopause and Bone Health concerns
- Persistent Pain
PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION & PAIN
"The amount of time and attention spent on individual physiotherapy is phenomenal. Lots of strategies to handle your problems. Excellent resource for both men and women."
ACTIVITY, PERFORMANCE, AND LIFE
"I highly recommend Embody for anyone that has “tried PT before and it didn’t work”. The Embody approach is holistic and positive with an integration of science with clinical skills, experience, and the art and science of yoga therapy. I know that I have a healthcare partner that I trust to help me along my path of lifelong wellness."
Health Professionals: Black Friday- Cyber Monday Savings for Julie Wiebe et al online courses. Sign-up for our newsletter HERE to receive the savings code.
Pregnancy Points From the Pros: Preparing for Pregnancy, Delivery, and After. Information and Register Here. December 1, 9:30AM-11AM
Core & Pelvic Floor Fitness and Health After Baby; Recover and Restore . Information and Register Here December 1, noon-1:30PM