The Embody Physiotherapy Mission:
- We provide solutions for Pelvic Floor, Bladder, and Spine concerns and problems.
- We work with you to keep pain, bladder leakage, frequncy and urgency, and pelvic pressure from limiting your activity and life.
- We help you return to or improve your physical functioning, to PREVENT injury or limitations, and to limit decline.
- Our goal is to help YOU move, live, and function with the strength and ability you need to live without pain and with confidence in your body.
Our Core Values
- "To the world you may be One Person, but to us, YOU are the World."
- We never stop learning, and we never stop sharing knowledge.
- Love what you do, do what you love....and we do!
- We aim to be the best we can be, to provide the highest quality services and solutions possible.
- People first, clients and patients second (you are people first and foremost).
- Respect for others and for self.
- It's never too late to create change. You are never too old to learn.
- GAS: We "Give a S**t". We hope no one takes offense at this. But we do (see Core Value #1).
- "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; It's about learning to dance in the rain."
When you visit Embody Physiotherapy, you will see several of these statement on our wall. But you will experience all of these values in our time spent with you. When you are working with us, you ARE the most important person in our office.
"Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got"...Janis Joplin