The pelvic floor and abdomen don’t get a lot of attention paid to them until there is a problem – this needs to change. Prevention is key Kim Vopni – The Fitness Doula
“Do It Yourself” is great in some areas, but it helps to know what you are working with and when to ask for help from the pros! Join Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness for an informative (but casual and fun) learning and practice about training and caring for your core and pelvic floor post baby. Learn to get the muscle groups back on track and to create change in your body!
• What? Core & Pelvic Floor anatomy and changes after baby.
• Changes and issues that you hear about and we see in practice (leakage, GI problems, pain, prolapse, Diastasis)
• How? How do we heal, recover, PREVENT issues
• Core and Pelvic Floor basics for exercise & day to day life
• WHO? Designed for women after baby, but if you want to learn and have not had children, you are welcome! Learn more about how to create better strength, movement, and function. Emphasis will be on creating a coordinated "link" in your system, to strengthen for day to day, yoga, running, and gym. Bring a friend, sister, or Mom! All Moms are welcome, but please let us know if you are less than 6 weeks post-partum.
April 28, 2018 12:30-2:00 PM
Want to schedule a workshop as a gift for a new mom or as a shower gift? Email email@example.com
The following is a complete listing of the classes we offer.