The pelvic floor and abdomen don’t get a lot of attention paid to them until there is a problem – this needs to change. Prevention is key Kim Vopni – The Fitness Doula
“Do It Yourself” is great in some areas, but it helps to know what you are working with and when to ask for help from the pros! Join Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness for an informative (but casual and fun) learning and practice about training and caring for your core and pelvic floor post baby. Learn to get the muscle groups back on track and to create change in your body!
• What? Core & Pelvic Floor anatomy and changes after baby.
• Changes and issues that you hear about and we see in practice (leakage, GI problems, pain, prolapse, Diastasis)
• How? How do we heal, recover, PREVENT issues
• Core and Pelvic Floor basics for exercise & day to day life. Tips to Recover and Restore
- Low and upper back pain and postural changes.
• WHO? Designed for women after baby, but if you want to learn and have not had children, you are welcome! Learn more about how to create better strength, movement, and function. Emphasis will be on creating a coordinated "link" in your system, to strengthen for day to day, yoga, running, and gym. Bring a friend, sister, or Mom! All Moms are welcome, but please let us know if you are less than 6 weeks post-partum.
Want to schedule a workshop as a gift for a new mom or as a shower gift? Email email@example.com
Attend a workshop and decide to schedule a one to one Physical Therapy or EmbodyPhysioYoga Appointment, receive a $25.00 discount on your initial evaluation.
The following is a complete listing of the classes we offer.
Health Professionals: Black Friday- Cyber Monday Savings for Julie Wiebe et al online courses. Sign-up for our newsletter HERE to receive the savings code.
Pregnancy Points From the Pros: Preparing for Pregnancy, Delivery, and After. Information and Register Here. December 1, 9:30AM-11AM
Core & Pelvic Floor Fitness and Health After Baby; Recover and Restore . Information and Register Here December 1, noon-1:30PM