Books, Grandma May, your best friend, Google….where to turn for information about changes that occur during pregnancy (and after delivery), what’s normal and what’s not, and how to prepare?
We have answers! Join the Women’s Health Specialist Physical Therapists at Embody Physiotherapy to learn about:
• Diastasis Rectus Abdominus (aka DRA) during pregnancy, and after birth.
• Pelvic Floor and Core: how they work together, changes during pregnancy, tips for early post-partum(including incontinence AND hemorroids)
• Preparing for childbirth with mobility, breath, and control.
• Tips for back and pelvic ring pain, including ideas and examples of supports.
• Exercise during pregnancy.
• Post-Partum tips; breath, pain management, pelvic floor protection and support, lifting, carrying the baby, caring for yourself while caring for your new child.
• And MORE, including movement practice and ideas for birth positioning.
Who should join us? Moms and dads, at any point in your pregnancy.
Cost: $25.00/mom or couple
Attend the workshop and decide to see us for one to one Physical Therapy or EmbodyPhysioYoga to meet your goals, receive a $25.00 discount.
The following is a complete listing of the classes we offer.
Yoga for Artrhitis, Spine Health, & Strong Bones. 8 week series to improve mobility, balance, and strength, to change posture, and improve confidence. Click here for more information and to register
Pregnancy Points From the Pros: Preparing for Pregnancy, Delivery, and After. Information and Register Here. Will be held next in early December.
Core & Pelvic Floor Fitness and Health After Baby; Recover and Restore . Information and Register Here Will be held next in early December.