Books, Grandma May, your best friend, Google….where to turn for information about changes that occur during pregnancy (and after delivery), what’s normal and what’s not, and how to prepare?
We have answers! Join the Women’s Health Specialist Physical Therapists at Embody Physiotherapy to learn about:
• Diastasis Rectus Abdominus (aka DRA) during pregnancy, and after birth.
• Pelvic Floor and Core: how they work together, changes during pregnancy, tips for early post-partum(including incontinence AND hemorroids)
• Preparing for childbirth with mobility, breath, and control.
• Tips for back and pelvic ring pain, including ideas and examples of supports.
• Exercise during pregnancy.
• Post-Partum tips; breath, pain management, pelvic floor protection and support, lifting, carrying the baby, caring for yourself while caring for your new child.
• And MORE, including movement practice.
Who should join us? Moms and dads, at any point in your pregnancy.
Cost: $20.00/mom or couple
The following is a complete listing of the classes we offer.