Change your pain and function. There is a different option.
We see women and men with musculoskeletal issues including:
- Back and Hip Pain
- Pelvic, SI and Tailbone Pain
- Difficulty with Daily Activities
- Sitting, Standing, Walking
- Tolerance of Clothing
- Changes in Athletic Abilities and / or Performance
Do you experience any of these issues?
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Pain Intercourse or other sexual activities
- Pain with use of tampon
- Pain with Gynecology visit
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Our clients are able how to:
Participate fully in their daily activities and life
Resume and increase activity with confidence
Function without leakage or urgency
Manage their health with confidence
We provide coordinated services with your physician and other health care providers.
February Workshops: Learn, Change, Self-care
February is a great month to begin to do some "self-care", whether a mom-to-be, a new(er) mom, or to take some time just for you!
February 17 "Pregnancy Points From the Pros: What You Need and Want to Know" 10:00-11:30 AM Info and Regsiter
February 17 "Core and Pelvic Floor Fitness & Health After the Baby" 12:30-2:00 PM Info and Register
February 24 "Womens' Wellness: Winter Revitilization Into Spring" 10:30-12:30 Info and Register