Having a baby brings about many changes...
We see clients with these types of musculoskeletal issues including:
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominus / DRA
- Back, Hip, Leg and Foot Pain
- Pelvic and Tailbone Pain
- Neck and Upper Back Pain
- Shoulder / Arm Pain & Tingling
- Athletic Performance
- Work, Exercise and Life Modifications
- Bone Health Concerns
Do you experience any of these issues?
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Painful Intercourse
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Our clients are able to:
- Work and exercise safely, during and after pregnancy
- Resume post-partum activity safely with improved core, spine, and pelvic floor stability
We provide coordinated services with your physician and other health care providers.
Pregnancy and Post-Partum Evaluation and Treatment
What is on your "New Mom" wish list? To feel balanced, strong, and fit? To enjoy time with your new baby and family? Pregnancy and Childbirth bring about many changes in the body, including soft tissue lengthening, strength and coordination changes, and postural alignment challenges. Many women benefit from guidance and help during pregnancy and delivery as they learn to re-connect with their bodies and recover, regain, and revitalize their core, spine, and pelvis strength and mobility. As Physical Therapy Women’s Health Specialists, we work with women in a one-on-one setting or in a more generalized exercise class setting to help them reconnect, restore, and revitalize their post-partum body. Realizing that each woman has different needs and time frames, we are offering several programs that allow moms to explore the best option for her.
Pregnancy and Post-Partum Physical Therapy
Initial Evaluation and 5 treatment visits for the cost of 4 visits
- Individual treatment based on your needs and goals
- Includes evaluation and treatment DRA, Pelvic floor dysfunction including scar and pain, SI , spine and neck pain.
- Visits after delvery to re-assess your strength, DRA, pelvic floor, or any areas that you have concerns.
- Post-partum does NOT end at 6 weeks, the body is changing for months after delivery, which is why we offer this flexible program to help you meet your goals.
- This program is for moms during pregnancy and with children up to 3 years old. If your youngest child is older than 3 years old, please discuss our other programs and services with us.
Dynamic Core Confidence & Pelvic Power Yoga 8 Week Class Series. Thursdays 6:30-8 PM, January 17- March 7, 2019. Info and register
Yoga for Arthritis, Spine Health, & Strong Bones 8 Week Class Series. Tuesdays 9:30-11 AM, January 29-March 12 2019. Info and register
Pregnancy Points From the Pros: Preparing for Pregnancy, Delivery, and After. Information and Register Here. Winter 2019 TBA
Core & Pelvic Floor Fitness and Health After Baby; Recover and Restore . Information and Register Here Winter 2019 TBA