Because life is a performing art!
Musculoskeletal Issues Including:
- Back and neck pain
- Shoulder, elbow and hand pain
- Pelvic / hip, knee and foot pain
- Changes in performance abilities
Performance specific problems including:
- Limitations in joint mobility
- Limitations in flexibility
- Limitations in foot / ankle / pointe / shoe
- Limitations related to elbow / wrist / hand
- Limitations in breath / wind
- Vocalization / instrument
Sports specific problems including:
- Influence of posture / alignment on practice and performance
- Coordination for skill acquisition
- Limitations in flexibility related to spine problems, upper and lower extremity injury or pain
- Balance problems and repetitive / overuse injury
Our Physical Therapists have experience with the recreational performer and athlete as well as the high-level participant. Our experience includes but is not limited to:
- Musicians (vocal and instrument)
- Hockey and skating
We provide coordinated services with your physician and other health care providers.
Yoga for Artrhitis, Spine Health, & Strong Bones. 8 week series to improve mobility, balance, and strength, to change posture, and improve confidence. Click here for more information and to register
Pregnancy Points From the Pros: Preparing for Pregnancy, Delivery, and After. Information and Register Here. Will be held next in early December.
Core & Pelvic Floor Fitness and Health After Baby; Recover and Restore . Information and Register Here Will be held next in early December.