What to expect the first day
Your first visit at Embody Physiotherapy will include :
- A comprehensive musculoskeletal and movement examination. We will discuss what it is that YOU are having difficulty with and what you want to be able to achieve and do.
- We will begin treatment during the first visit. Based on our evaluation, techniques that we might utilize will be movement techniques and exercises, manual therapy, and education to help you decrease pain and improve mobility, strength, and function.
- You will leave with the beginning of an individualized home program to work towards improved function, mobility, balance, strength, and less pain and stiffness-whatever it is that you need and want to do.
Would you like to speak with us and discover if Embody has solutions and answers for you? Ask about our FREE phone or in-person Consultation
For Children and Their Parents:
Rebecca evaluates and treats children, preteens, and teens with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction including but not limited to bedwetting, daytime incontinence (leaking), "giggle incontinence", encopresis and constipation, and fecal incontinence, as well as pain. The evaluation and treatments are NOT invasive, and parents or guardians are involved. Education is a large part of this process, as well as giving tools for management. Rebecca employs a team appraoch with your child as the center of that team, and works with the parents or guardian and the physician to treat and improve your child's function. Please contact Rebecca at email@example.com to learn more about helping your child to be confident and dry or to set up a time for an evaluation.
What is stopping you from actvity? We have solutions.
Are you seeking answers? Discover if Embody Physio has solutions and answers by signing up for your free 30 minute discovery consultation (by phone or in person) . OR Call 412-259-5342 and let's talk.
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Pain with Intercourse
- GI Dysfunction
- Childhood bedwetting, daytime leakage, encopresis
Does Distance prevent you from seeing us in person, or you have been through PT in another location and you are not sure that we can assist you? A consultation may be a solution. Follow this link to schedule your FREE 30 minute consult to discover if we have solutions for you.